|No 2 (2013): Global Networks and Local Development - 2||Retailing, Private Label and Global Competition||Abstract PDF|
|2015: Special Issue on Development Policies in Large Retailers||Companies and Consumers Together for a More Ethical Market||Abstract PDF|
|2015: Special Issue on Development Policies in Large Retailers||EDLP and Private Labels: Unes Strategic Levers to Look Forward||Abstract PDF|
|No 1 (2010): Marketing Channels and Global Markets||Retailers, Frontiers of Innovation and Local Legislative Constraints||Abstract PDF|
|2015: Special Issue on Development Policies in Large Retailers||Large-Scale Retailers and Strategies in Retailer-Supplier Relationships||Abstract PDF|
|2015: Special Issue on Development Policies in Large Retailers||Coop Private Label Development Strategy||Abstract PDF|
|2015: Special Issue on Development Policies in Large Retailers||Proximity Approach as an Option in Global Markets||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 7 of 7 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"